Search this blog

Monday, May 8, 2017

May 3rd

Just Add Cheese

Anything is better with cheese.  The more cheese the better.  And if it's goat cheese, that's even better. 

Eggplant Goat Cheese Sandwiches
recipe from: http://whatdidyoueat.typepad.com/what_did_you_eat/2007/07/whb-eggplant-an.html





These are basically eggplant Parmesan with goat cheese in the middle.  When I shopped for these I thought we had tarragon at home and we didn't.  I really wish we had, because I think the tarragon would have added a nice new dimension. 
However, even without the tarragon they were delicious!

Grades:

Megan - A- (I think I made my sauce too oniony and I missed the tarragon.  Still, they were very good and the goat cheese made it perfect.)

Noelle - D- (I thought Noelle was going to like this because she loved when I made eggplant parmesan and she likes goat cheese.  However she was not into these.  She was grossed out by the cheese.  I got her to eat a few pieces without the cheese, but not much.  I'm going to blame it on her being sick because it was delicious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment