Search this blog

Friday, March 17, 2017

March 9th

Schwarmaaaaaaa!

I never had any kind of schwarma until I was an adult.  Actually I never really had any Mediterranean or middle eastern food until I was an adult.  Boy, was I missing out.

Jerusalem Cafe
Oak Park, IL

Tonight was a delivery night and we chose the Middle Eastern restaurant Jerusalem Cafe.  We all had the chicken schwarma platter which came with a pita, hummus, rice, and vegetables.  I like Jerusalem Cafe for carry out/delivery (I have never eaten in) although I think I like their schwarma sandwich better than the platter.

Grades:

Megan - A (I thought the chicken had a good lemon, garlic flavor and I really liked the hummus with the pita.)

Doug -

Noelle - B+ (Noelle liked the chicken kind of liked the rice but wasn't really enjoying the vegetables.)

No comments:

Post a Comment