Search this blog

Friday, March 17, 2017

March 12th

Movie Night

Doug and I went to see the movie Get Out.  It was way better than I expected.  We also went to an awesome theater that had a fancy bar and reclining seats.  It was so nice to get out...haha get it?

Popcorn and a Frosty

Since we got home late from the movie, there was no time to make dinner.  I was pretty full from the popcorn I had at the theater, but Doug wanted to pick up some Wendy's for dinner.  I have been wanting ice cream for a while now, so tonight I satisfied that craving and got a Wendy's Frosty.

Grades:

Megan - A+ (Popcorn is one of my favorite foods [especially movie theater popcorn]. And frostys are always delicious.)

Doug - Doug didn't have popcorn.  I'm not sure what he'd give the Wendy's, but I'm sure it was good.

Noelle - Noelle was crying and tantruming because she couldn't have any of the Wendy's we ordered.  She had already eaten a healthy dinner at her grandparents while we were at the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment