Search this blog

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

February 28th

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

You might be thinking I'm going crazy and getting ready for Christmas.  Nope.  The most wonderful time of the year in terms of eating is when Doug and I have our annual dinner at Geja's Cafe.

Geja's Cafe
Chicago, IL

I was way too busy eating and savoring to take pictures.

This is a fondue restaurant and it is my favorite restaurant.  Doug and I went here the night we got engaged and since then we have been going back every year.  I can't say enough good things about this place.  It's very dark and romantic inside.  It's fondue and there's not much better than dipping your food in cheese, frying your food in oil, and then dipping more food in chocolate.  The service we've had has always been great too.  I guess the only negatives would be that it's expensive and when you leave all your clothes smell like oil.  But, it is sooooo worth it! 
FYI - If you ever go, you can usually get a Groupon or Gejas will usually be having some kind of promotion that they will advertise on their website.

Grades:

Megan - A+ (One word....amazing)

Doug - A

Noelle - Noelle won't be eating here for a long time...maybe like 16 more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment