Search this blog

Friday, March 17, 2017

March 10th

Easy as Pie Enchiladas

These are about as easy as it gets and come packed with a pretty impressive flavor.  They are much easier than making pie.

Better-Than-Ever Beef Enchiladas
recipe from: http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/better-than-ever-beef-enchiladas-90553.aspx





The only thing I changed from this recipe was that I used flour tortillas instead of corn.  Since I used flour, I did not use the Italian dressing either.  I also added some hot sauce and sour cream on top.

Grades:

Megan - A (These are so easy to make, pretty healthy, and really pack in some good flavor.)

Doug -

Noelle - D- (I thought Noelle would like these since she likes tacos.  I obviously was wrong.  I think part of the problem was that I cut it up before she saw it, so it kind of looked just like a mushed up mess.  Whenever Noelle sees something thin that she doesn't want she calls it skin (like skin on fruit).  When she saw the tortillas she said, "I don't want the skin."  After I told her it wasn't skin but was like a taco she tried it, but still didn't really want to eat any more.  She ate a little of the beef but that was about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment