Search this blog

Monday, March 20, 2017

March 19th

 Escaping the Boredom

Our weekends have been pretty lame lately.  And pretty boring.  Instead of just sitting at home today, we decided to go to my sister's house and hang out.  We also thought going out to dinner with them would be fun.  So, we invited ourselves over and got out.

Burrito Parrilla Mexicano
Naperville, IL

I love a good mexican place and this is one of them.  Authenti tasting, delicious, giant servings of mexican food and deliciously sweet horchata.  I'd recommend going here for sure if you're in the area.  It's a super casual place where you order at the counter and they bring the food to your table when it's ready.  I can't wait to go again.

Grades:

Megan - A+ (I had a chorizo burrito, which is not a typical choice for me but since I already had a steak burrito this year, I had to switch it up.  I'm glad I did...it was so good!  And it was huge, which is always a bonus in my book.  I'm very picky about my horchata and this place passed my test with flying colors.)

Noelle - A + (Noelle had chicken quesadillas with rice and refried beans as a side.  She loved it and didn't ever want to stop eating it.  At the end of dinner [when everyone was done except her] she said she had to go to the bathroom.  She was worried about her quesadilla and I told her it would be there when we got back.  Well, we got back to the table to find it all cleared off and everyone gone.  Noelle's first reaction was not, "where is everyone?" but was, "where's my quesadilla?"  I felt bad for her, but I think she had enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment