Search this blog

Thursday, March 23, 2017

March 21st

Butter it Up

When LouMalnati's asks if you want a butter crust, the correct answer is yes.  Actually, the answer is almost always yes to anything with butter.  I don't know what the non-butter crust is like, but this one was pretty, pretty, pretty good.

LouMalnati's
Oak Park, IL

My favorite deep dish pizza is from Pequod's in the city.  However, I think LouMalnati's comes in second place.  Do not order their thin crust...bleh.  But, the deep dish, yes, that's a good choice.  Oh, and make sure to get the butter crust.

Grades:

Megan - A (Deep dish is not my favorite style of pizza, but every once in a while it is such a great treat!  We had cheese deep dish.)

Noelle - A (Noelle was saying "mmm, pizza" while she was eating this.  The next day she was trying to take the pizza box out of the recycling to get "more pizza."  I think it's safe to say she liked it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment