Search this blog

Friday, August 11, 2017

July 29th

Suburb Searching

We went out today to explore new suburbs in order to find out places we like and think we may want to live someday whenever we decide to move into a house.  It was a long day and we found an awesome Mexican restaurant at the end of it!

Salbutes 
Los Dos
Downers Grove, IL

This was a really good find.  The restaurant served authentic mexican food in a casual atmosphere.  I had Salbutes which are puffed taco shells served with chicken, cabbage, picked onion and tomato.  I highly recommend them.  I also had horchata and some yummy chips and salsa they gave us for the table.

Grades:

Megan - A (I would definitely recommend this place if you are in Downers Grove and craving some tasty Mexican food.)

Noelle - A+ (Noelle was in heaven eating all her favorite things.  She had a cheese quesadilla, black beans, and rice.  She ate a lot.  So much that I was worried she was eating too much (and she was taking FOREVER - she's the SLOWEST eater) so I told the waitress she could take the food because we were done.  Noelle gave a sad look and said, "why is she taking my food?" :( Sorry Noelle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment