Search this blog

Thursday, August 3, 2017

July 18th

Sometimes You Just Don't Like Something

With Noelle, I always have her try things over and over, even things she doesn't like because they say that if you try things multiple times, your tastebuds could adjust and you will end up liking them.  Well, I do believe that is the case for most things.  However, sometimes no matter how many times you try it, you just don't like things.  And that is the case with me and fish.

Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
recipe from: https://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipe/parmesan-crusted-tilapia




So this one looks pretty appetizing, but it really wasn't (to me at least).  I guess if you like fish it might be pretty good...Doug and Noelle both seemed to like it.  I might be finally giving up on making myself like fish.

Grades:

Megan - D- (This didn't get an F because I was able to eat some of it.  I just don't like fish.  This wasn't even fishy tasting fish and I still don't like it.  Oh well, I tried.

Noelle - B+ (Noelle ate all of her fish, so I guess she liked it.  I didn't say A though because even though she ate it all, she didn't seem overly excited about it.  She also kept calling it chicken.  I told her it was fish, but if she wants to think it's chicken that's fine by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment