Search this blog

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

July 14th

Joyeux Anniversaire

Today was our 5th year wedding anniversary.  One of the dinner options that we had at our wedding (which both Doug and I ate) was chicken piccata and asparagus.  It was so good then and is still so good now.

Chicken Piccata
recipe from: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/chicken-piccata-recipe2-1913809





So this is probably Doug's favorite dinner that I make.  I really have pretty much perfected it.  And even though it sounds pretty impressive and tastes amazing, it actually is a really simple recipe. 
Oh, and can you tell I love capers?  I can never have too many capers on my piccata!

Grades:

Megan - A+ (This recipe is so good.  I'm really self conscious about cooking for other people other than Doug and Noelle and usually don't do it, but I would make this meal for others.  It's that good.)

Noelle - C- (Noelle disgusts me with this grade.  It's one of out favorite dinners!  How could she not give it an A??  I can't wait for her to try it again because I really think she would like it.  She's had it before and liked it.  She likes chicken.  She likes lemon.  She doesn't like capers, but I didn't give those to her.  I think this might have just been a fluke that she didn't want it tonight.  We'll see next year I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment