Search this blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

August 5th

In the Company of Cousins

I went to dinner tonight with my sister and a couple of my cousins.  It was so nice to get out, catch up, and try a delicious new restaurant!

Mediterranean Tapas
Ema
Chicago, IL

I love tapas because you get to try a little of everything.  This was different because it wasn't traditional Spanish food, but was Mediterranean tapas.  The food was great and the cocktails were amazing!  Here's what we shared:
Hummus
House made Stracciatella
Sweet corn and bulgur risotto
Brussels Sprouts
Crispy Halloumi and Dates
Seared Scallops
Roast Pork Shoulder

We sat outside which was lovely.  I'd recommend this place for something different and delicious.  Bring lots of friends so you can try lots of things!  The meat and seafood dishes were good, but it was the veggie dishes that really shined!

Grades:

Megan - A (I loved it and would go back!)

Noelle - Noelle was not in attendance at this dinner, although I probably talked about her way too much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment