Search this blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 1st

Another Casserole

There's something about casseroles that I love.  Maybe it's the fact that they are pretty easy to make.  Maybe it's that they are usually delicious.  Maybe it's nice that they don't make a lot of dirty dishes.  Maybe it's my midwestern-ness shining through.  Whatever the reason, I love them.

Vegetarian Black Bean Enchilada Casserole 
recipe from: http://www.aberdeenskitchen.com/2015/07/vegetarian-black-bean-enchilada-casserole/
I really liked this one and didn't miss the meat at all.  The only difference was that the recipe says to use just a tablespoon of the El Pato, and I used the whole can.  I like things spicy! 

Grades:

Megan - A (This had a really good taste, was hearty and filling, and made a ton so we could have leftovers!)

Noelle - I didn't even try to give this to Noelle because I knew it would be too spicy for her.  However, you could always make it milder by using a mild enchilada sauce and not adding any El Pato.

No comments:

Post a Comment