Search this blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

July 25th

So Into Salads

Lately I have really been into the weekly salad dinners I've been making.  They are surprisingly filling and mostly healthy.  I always kind of dread having them for dinner, but then every single time I'm actually eating it I think, "Why was I dreading this???  It's so good!"

Chicken Fajita Salad
recipe from: https://www.mynaturalfamily.com/recipes/paleo-recipes/paleo-chicken-salad-recipe/
This is healthy, Paleo, easy to make, and packed full of flavor!  Try it tonight - you will not be disappointed!

Grades:

Megan - A (All these ingredients come together to make a perfect salad.  The chicken is so flavorful and tender from the marinade, you barely even need any dressing!)

Noelle - Maybe I'll start serving salads to Noelle next year.  For now, she's still working up to eating a salad for a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment