Search this blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

July 22nd

Dowagiac Gets Busy

We went out for dinner on our second night in Michigan and my grandparents couldn't get over how crowded the restaurant was.  I guess they typically go on weeknights when there aren't many people up at the lake.  On the weekends it's hoppin'!

Margherita Pizza
Woodfire
Dowagiac, MI

I have never had the pizza from here before, but I figured that since they are named after their woodfire grill, the pizza must be good.  I was correct!

Grades:

Megan - A (My pizza was delicious and huge, just the way I like it.)

Noelle - D (Noelle chose macaroni and cheese for dinner, which she usually loves.  The waitress warned that it wasn't Kraft, but it was a homemade cheese sauce.  I said that was fine because Noelle usually has more homemade mac and cheese than Kraft anyway and loves it.  However, she was not a fan of this.  I tried it [and ate quite a bit of it] and it was pretty garlicy.  She likes garlic, but I don't think it's what she was expecting in her mac and cheese.  So, she had some of my pizza and I had some of her mac and cheese.  I think that's a fair trade.)

No comments:

Post a Comment