Search this blog

Friday, August 18, 2017

August 3rd

Is A Brat A Brat?

Is a bratwurst just a bratwurst?  I say no!  All brats are different.  There are different flavors, different types, and some are more authentic than others.  So, yes I had Brats again for dinner, but I have not had this type of brat yet this year.

Sheboygan Bratwurst
Jewel Brand





I think I have had every kind of brat available to me now, and I have to say...I think this Jewel brand brat is the best.  It has a great flavor, it's juicy, and it has a crisp skin.  I'm sad that my bratwurst season has come to an end.  Until next year brats...

Grades:

Megan - A (I highly recommend these.  Make sure you get them nice and charred on the outside - that makes them taste extra good!)

Noelle - A+ (As you know if you read this blog, Noelle loves bratwurst and this one was no exception.  She's like an old time circus exhibit.  You know...the bearded lady, the man who breathes fire, and the toddler with the bottomless stomach.  The amount of bratwurst she can eat never ceases to amaze me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment