Search this blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

January 31st

Ummm....

We got back from vacation this evening.  I ate a late lunch and snacked on the plane.  Plus, I definitely didn't feel like cooking right when we got home.  So I opted to have Veggie Straws for dinner.  Don't judge me...they're delicious.


Grades:

Megan - A (They're tasty and require no cooking :)

Doug - Doug scoffed at my decision to eat this.  He's far too healthy to ever do such a thing.

Noelle - A+ (Noelle did not have these for dinner, but she did eat a lot of them on the plane and was obsessed.  As a matter of fact she had been talking about eating them for days before the trip as soon as she saw me buy them.  She refuses to call them veggie straws though and will only call them fries.)

No comments:

Post a Comment