Search this blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

February 2nd

No Groceries

I guess I'm still in vacation withdrawl...and I still have not gone grocery shopping.  In a desperate attempt to not make dinner, I scrounged up some food to eat.

Buttered Noodles with Salt


This is a dinner I would've eaten in college.  Or maybe as a kid.  But, as an adult, I still love buttered, salted egg noodles.  Even though I just made it so I didn't really have to cook dinner, I really enjoyed eating it.

Grades:

Megan - A (Buttered noodles are the best.  Sometimes you just want something simple and unhealthy and this was perfect.  The key is to use lots of salt.  Lots and lots of salt.)

Doug - Doug made fun of me for eating this for dinner and would never have even considered eating this :)  He had a fancy frozen salmon dish from Trader Joe's instead.

Noelle - Noelle didn't have any and again ate something much healthier, but I'm sure she would've loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment