Search this blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

February 1st

Paradise Withdrawl

I was still getting out of vacation mode and didn't want to cook (and I hadn't gone to the grocery store yet), so we had a frozen pizza for dinner.

Signature Selects Pepperoni Pizza


This is Jewel's pizza brand and I think it's one of the best frozen pizzas.  Not only is it less expensive than other brands, but it's really good!  I've only had the pepperoni flavor, but I guess I'll probably be trying new flavors soon since I can't have this one again for the rest of the year!

Grades:

Megan - A (For frozen pizza, I really think this store-brand one is the best it gets!)

Doug - B+ (Doug burned his mouth.)

Noelle - Noelle didn't get any of this.  We ate it all and she had something much healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment