Search this blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 12th

A Busy Day and a Tough Night

We had a really busy day today.  We took Noelle to Daniel Tiger Live for her birthday.  Then after the show we met Doug's parent's so they could take Noelle to watch her for the night and we could go to a wake.  The wake was sad and we didn't get home until late, so there was definitely no cooking.

Yogurt Megan-Style
recipe by: me :)





Eating this is a treat for me.  I think it's because these are similar toppings that I put on my frozen yogurt, so when I eat this I feel like I'm eating dessert. 
I use plain yogurt and then mix in sliced almonds, chocolate chips, and unsweetened coconut flakes.  Mmmm.....

Grades:

Megan - A (Yum!)

Doug - Doug loves yogurt, but he didn't have this for dinner.  He had some leftovers instead.

Noelle - Noelle was at Grandpa and Nana's house and ate something much more delicious than yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment