Search this blog

Friday, February 3, 2017

January 27th

Welcome to Paradise

We went on vacation to Cancun, Mexico and entered paradise.  We stayed at the Paradisus Cancun Resort and it was amazing.  I didn't have to cook, the food was really well prepared and tasty (which was surprising to me since it was an all-inclusive resort), the sun was shining, it was warm, and I was with my two favorite people.  If you ever are in Cancun, I'd highly recommend this resort.

Enso Restaurant
Paradisus Resort
Cancun, Mexico

Sorry - there are no pictures...I was on vacation!

Imagine sitting in an ocean-side restaurant, sipping a margarita, and watching the waves rolling in.  Yep, that's the atmosphere at Enso.
The hotel's website describes Enso as, "Where the senses are left exposed to oriental textures and flavours. The union of four cultures share the table: Indian, Chinese, Korean and Thai."

We shared cashew pork lettuce wraps for our appatizer.  They came with a yummy dipping sauce.

We all ordered different entrees:
Megan - tandoori chicken
Doug - green curry chicken
Noelle - beef teriyaki wok

Grades:

Megan - A (my chicken was really really tender.  It had a great grilled flavor and a silky, spiced sauce.  It was served with jasmine rice and garlic naan.  I really enjoyed it.)

Doug - C+ (Doug thought his curry had too much broccoli and cauliflower in it [neither of which he likes at all].  He said it also didn't have a great flavor.)

Noelle - B+ (Noelle liked hers but was distracted by begging for my naan bread.  After my bread was gone, she seemed to like hers.  She ate quite a bit of it, but she didn't seem obsessed with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment