Search this blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 11th

An Unhealthy Reward

Doug had a weightlifting meet tonight and we were supposed to go out for pizza after, but it ended up being too late for Noelle, so we went home and ordered pizza instead.  It was so unhealthy, but so delicious.  And, the perfect treat for Doug after all those heavy lifts!

Domino's Cheese Pizza and Jalapeno Bacon Cheesy Bread
Domino's Pizza, Oak Park, IL

No picture...I think you all know what Domino's pizza looks like.

Grades:

Megan - A- (I love fast-food pizza.  I would've rather had this be pepperoni, but I already had pepperoni pizza for dinner this year, so we went with cheese.  The cheesy bread was really good, but I think I like the plain cheesy bread is better.)

Doug - A (Doug says he can't lie...it was good.)

Noelle - Noelle was already in bed by the time the pizza came and Doug and I enjoyed it too much, so there was none left for her to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment