Search this blog

Friday, February 10, 2017

February 8th

More Prosciutto Please

I said this in another post, but I really love prosciutto.  It's kinda like bacon...adding it to anything makes it even better. 

Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
recipe from: http://www.staceysnacksonline.com/2010/12/prosciutto-wrapped-chicken-thighs.html





These are a inexpensive, and really easy to make, but they look really fancy.  I think they'd be perfect to impress some dinner guests.
The recipe calls for chicken thighs, but I used breasts.  Chicken thighs would be even more inexpensive and would proabably be more moist and juicy.
The recipe says to grill them.  Since it's winter here and freezing, I baked them in the oven instead.  375 degrees for 40 minutes and it worked great.  The rosemary gets really crunchy and the prosciutto gets nice and crisp.

Grades:

Megan - A (I LOVE that these are so easy and take basically no time to make but they look so beautiful, make my house smell so good when they are cooking, and taste delicious.

Doug - A-

Noelle - B- (Noelle ate a fair amount of this but didn't seem too impressed.  I think she was confused by the prosciutto and she didn't seem too happy about the rosemary contaminating every piece. I wish I had got the idea for the title of this blog from Noelle asking for more prosciutto, but nope...it was just from me asking for more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment