Search this blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 15th

So Seductive

I previously featured chicken tetrazzini on my blog and referenced a funny clip (I think it was from Maury) where a lady is accusing someone of seducing her husband with chicken tetrazzini.  So in honor of Valentine's Day, I had to make this seductive dinner again.  Check out the video clip in the recipe link below...

Chicken Tetrazzini
recipe previously featured on my blog here: https://dailydoseofdinner.blogspot.com/2012/01/seductive-meal.html


I really like this dish...too bad it's so unhealthy.  Nothing beats a pasta casserole with a rich, creamy, cheesy, mushroom sauce.  You really should give up the diet for a day and try this!

Grades:

Megan - A (yum!)

Doug - B

Noelle - D (I thought Noelle would love this, because how could you not love it?!  But she basically ate the chicken pieces out of it and then was done.  I couldn't even entice her with the pasta.  I'll never understand her likes and dislikes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment