Search this blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 17th

Thai Take-Out

I really think thai food is one of the best for ordering take out.  Some foods don't travel well when you pick them up or get them delivered, but thai food is almost as good for delivery as in the restaurant...almost.

Bodhi Thai
Berwyn, IL

Sorry, as usual I forgot a picture.

This is our go-to thai delivery restaurant.  The food in the restaurant is exceptional and usually the delivery is really good too.  I was a little disappointed with mine this time though.

Grades:

Megan - B- (I had Pad Thai with fried tofu and a thai iced tea.  The Pad Thai seemed to be lacking sauce and was a little dry and flavorless.  Usually it's so good from there, so that was disappointing.  Also, I'm pretty sure they gave me thai iced coffee intead of the tea.   Still good, but not what I ordered.)

Doug - B+ (Doug had spicy basil and said his had "interesting noodles.")

Noelle - C (Noelle tried my Pad Thai.  She ate all the eggs out of it and the tofu, but she did not want the noodles.  I don't know why she hasn't been into noodles lately.  Maybe she's watching her carbs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment