Search this blog

Saturday, December 2, 2017

October 12th

The Perfect Dinner

We started our vacation today to Virginia!  We flew into DC and got in around dinner time.  We were staying in a hotel near the airport and picking up our rental car tomorrow.  Since we had no car, we had a tired toddler, and we were all hungry, it worked out perfect that there was a restaurant in our hotel!

Buffalo Chicken Salad
Comfort Inn
Arlington, VA

We're not talking the Ritz Carleton here, this was a Comfort Inn.  So, as you can imagine, it wasn't really a five star restaurant.  I went in with really low expectations and was pleasantly surprised.  The food was pretty good and the convenience couldn't be beat!

Grades:

Megan - A (This salad was pretty tasty.  I was able to get it with grilled chicken to be a little healthier, and since the chicken had lots of buffalo sauce on it, I didn't even have to use any additional salad dressing.  Comfort Inn for the win!

Noelle - A (Noelle had quesadillas which are quickly becoming her new favorite food.  I was nervous about ordering these for her because they came on a spinach tortilla and I thought she might be turned off by the green color.  I warned her when she ordered that they were going to be green [I told her that's just how they make quesadillas in Virginia] and she still wanted them.  She was not worried about the green color at all.  She loved them and ate a lot!  Doug and I tried some of hers too because it was a huge serving, and I have to say, they were pretty delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment