Search this blog

Sunday, December 31, 2017

November 6th

Mmmm Good

There's nothing like soup to warm you up on a cool fall night.  This soup is extra special because it's healthy, but doesn't taste like it.  It really tastes just like the chicken tortilla soup you know and love.  No sacrifices here!

Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
recipe from: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/0b/62/fa0b6246564ad2fd7a87fc44b7096df1.jpg
This is really pretty healthy and really, really flavorful.  You could even leave out the cheese and the chips if you want to be healthier, but I wouldn't.  They aren't adding too many calories since there's not that much, but they add a whole lot of flavor and feel like little treats while you're eating this soup.

Grades:

Megan - A (I was surprised by how delicious this was and will be adding it to my soup recipe book!)

Noelle - A- (Of course, Noelle's first question was, "What's the green stuff?"  After I assured her that I wasn't going to make her eat any bites with green stuff, she really enjoyed the soup.  She said, "I just want soup." and she was really into the chicken saying, "I want a chicken bite.  I just love chicken!")

No comments:

Post a Comment