Search this blog

Thursday, December 14, 2017

October 30th

Get Out Those Sweaters and Uggs

Fall is my favorite.  I love the crisp weather, the pumpkin spice, the apples, and bringing out all my warm clothes I haven't seen for a while.  This salad has all the fall feels in it.

Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Goddess Dressing
recipe from: https://www.myrecipemagic.com/fall-harvest-salad-with-pumpkin-goddess-dressing-2501849668.html
This salad has every part of fall.  Apples...check.  Squash...check.  Cranberries...check.  Pumpkin...check.  It's all there...time to enjoy!

Grades:

Megan - B+ (I really did like this salad, but I just wasn't quite as smitten with it as I have been for other salads.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe the dressing was a little too untraditional for me.  Either way, I'd eat it again.)

Noelle - Noelle would have probably thrown up if I had given her this, so I didn't try.

No comments:

Post a Comment