Search this blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

October 25th

Zoodles Disguised

As I have said before, I think the trick to making good zoodle dishes is to make sure there are lots of flavors and textures that cover up the zoodles.  This one has all the flavors and textures.

French Onion Zoodle Bake
recipe from: http://www.climbinggriermountain.com/2016/02/french-onion-zoodle-bake.html
This casserole really did have all the flavors of french onion soup, but it was much healthier.  I think the zoodles work well in it because their texture was similar to that of the onions.  I thought this was quite good, but almost anything can be made delicious with lots of melted cheese over it!

Grades:

Megan - A (I love french onion soup and this was a nice healthy twist.  The melted cheese on top was super decadent and the inside was full of flavor.)

Noelle - Onions + zoodles = A no-go for Noelle.  I didn't attempt to get her to like this one.  Although, with all that cheese, maybe she would've!

No comments:

Post a Comment