Search this blog

Saturday, December 2, 2017

October 15th

Last Day Of Vacay

There's always a little sadness when vacation is coming to an end.  This was our last night in Virginia and we were spending it in Charlottesville again.  After spending the day exploring the University of Virginia, downtown Charlottesville, and Monticello, we were ready for a good dinner. 

Shrimp and Grits
The Fitzroy
Charlottesville, VA

We found this restaurant in the Charlottesville downtown mall and I am so glad we did.  The food and the cocktails were all soooo good!  I felt like since we were in the south, I had to try some southern food, so I decided on the shrimp and grits.  This is not something I would usually order, but I am so happy I did!  The flavors were amazing.  My mouth is literally watering right now as I type this. 

Grades:

Megan - A (I can't wait to have shrimp and grits again soon and they better be as good as these were!)

Noelle - A (Noelle had mac and cheese, another one of her favorites.  She seemed pretty into it, but I can't really give any of her quotes because I was far too busy savoring my dinner to be paying much attention to her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment