Search this blog

Saturday, December 2, 2017

October 14th

C-Ville

Today we finished visiting the National Park and rented an Air BnB in Charlottesville, Virginia.  We had heard great things about the city, so we were excited to investigate.  Since we got in a little late to our house, we decided to just pick up food from somewhere and eat at the house.  After searching through the choices, we found a Mexican restaurant that had good reviews, and I'm always in the mood for Mexican!

Chicken and Steak Tacos
Charlottesville, VA

Doug found this place and picked it up, so I really have no idea what it was called.  It was really good though...I'd recommend it if I knew the name of it!

Grades:

Megan - A (The food seemed authentic.  My tacos were amazing and came with a variety of different hot sauces, which I like.  I also tried some of Noelle's food which was pretty amazing as well.)

Noelle - A (Noelle had quesadillas of course.  She also had refried beans and rice.  She loved it all.  I mean, what's not to love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment