Search this blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

October 28th

This Is Halloween

For the past few years we have had a Halloween party at our house and this year was no exception.  Everyone comes in costume, we have some things for the kids to play with, and I make lots of Halloween foods!

Halloween Food





So, I ate it all tonight.  The diet was out the window.  But it was worth it.  I put a lot of work into making all these foods and I decided I was going to enjoy them!  And enjoy I did!  They all turned out great and they pretty much were all ideas from pinterest.

Grades:

Megan - A (Lots of appetizer-type foods made to look like Halloween things.  It doesn't get better than that!)

Noelle - A (Noelle spent a lot of time eating during the party and seemed to enjoy a little bit of everything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment