Search this blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

October 23rd

Quiiiiiiiiche!

I have only ever made one type of quiche before in my life (a quiche lorraine, which can be found on a previous post).  Since we have already eaten that quiche this year, it was time to try something new and branch out a little.

Roasted Tomato, Spinach, and Mozzarella Quiche
recipe from: https://thekittchen.com/quiche-recipe/
Like I said, this was my first time making a different kind of quiche, and I'm glad I did!  It was quite good.  The taste actually reminded me of a deep dish pizza, but a little healthier. We had this for dinner, but it would be a great brunch food too!

Grades:

Megan - A (I thought it tasted great.  It can't be bad when it tastes a little like pizza, right?)

Noelle - B (Honestly, I can't clearly remember Noell's reaction to this.  I think she liked it though.  I believe she just was a little worried about the spinach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment