Search this blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

November 1st

Welcome to November

We had a warm October, so I'm looking forward to November actually feeling like fall.  This dinner was a great start to a new month!

Capellini with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Basil
recipe from: http://www.spoonforkbacon.com/2017/09/capellini-with-blistered-cherry-tomatoes-and-fresh-basil/
This pasta is full of simple fresh ingredients.  Even though there's not a lot to it, it is so flavorful and delicious!  I can't wait to make it again in the summer when I can use fresh tomatoes from our garden.

Grades:

Megan - A (This was so tasty and simple to make.  Also, it was a real treat because I haven't had real pasta in so long!  Like I said above, I can't wait to make it again!)

Noelle - A (Noelle loves pasta and tomatoes and this was no exception.  She just made sure that I didn't give her any "green things" when she was eating it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment