Search this blog

Thursday, December 14, 2017

October 29th

Fish I Like

If you've read my blog posts from earlier in the year, you know I am not a fan of fish.  However, if you fry it and coat it in a creamy, spicy sauce...then I can handle it!

Fish Sandwich with Chile Lime Dressing
recipe from: http://slowrobot.com/i/41325
I did not get to eat two fish sandwiches...that was Doug's dinner.  Instead, I had my fish on a bed of lettuce with no bun.  But even without the bun, it was still delicious!

The cornmeal on the fish gives it a nice crisp crust and the spicy chile lime sauce compliments it so well!  This is one of the few fish dishes that I can't wait to have again!

Grades:

Megan - A (I can't wait to have it with a bun next time!)

Noelle - A (Noelle didn't have any of the chile lime dressing because it was a little spicy for her.  But, she ate the fish and loved it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment