Search this blog

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

October 17th

Leftovers From Mom and Dad

I'm still on my no-cooking kick from vacation and I still haven't gone grocery shopping, so when my parents offered us some leftovers to take home for dinner, I couldn't pass up that opportunity!

Pot Roast

There's nothing better than a delicious dinner that someone else cooked for you!  This pot roast was made by my parents and was delish!  The difference between this pot roast and those I am used to is that it was cooked on the grill, which gave it an added depth of flavor.

Grades:

Megan - A (This pot roast had a great flavor from marinading and then being cooked on the grill.)

Noelle - A (Noelle didn't have anything interesting to say about this, but I could tell that she enjoyed it because she ate it all pretty quickly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment