Search this blog

Thursday, December 21, 2017

November 5th

Top Secret

Today was the kickoff of "Stew Sundays."  It's the best time of the year when I don;t have to cook on Sundays because Doug makes a big, delicious batch of stew.  This week he made his chili recipe, which he informed me is too top secret and can't be shred on the blog.  I guess if you want to try it, you'll have to come over and have Doug make it for you.

Chili
recipe from: Doug (top secret!)
Doug makes a great chili. Sorry I can't share the recipe with you.  He even got the presentation perfect on this one!

Grades:

Megan - A (The perfect start to "stew sundays."  I love chili and have to admit, Doug makes it well.)

Noelle - This chili was a little spicy and Noelle is adverse to anything with even a hint of spice, so I didn't try to give her any.

No comments:

Post a Comment