Search this blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

October 27th

A Halloween Concert

Tonight my dad's band was playing a Halloween concert at Mama and Me pizza in Homewood.  They sounded great and it was fun seeing everyone's costumes!

Antipasto Salad
Mama and Me Pizza
Homewood, IL

I hadn't been to Mama and Me since I was a kid prior to this.  It's a small restaurant, but it's great that they support their local musicians by having them play there.  We had a big section of groupies for my dad, so it was fun getting to see everyone, visit, dress up in costumes, and listen to great music.

Grades:

Megan - A (I love salads with lots of things in them, and antipasto is just that.  It was a typical salad with ham, cheese, olives, and peppers and Italian dressing.  I enjoyed it and felt proud of myself for eating something healthier than pizza.)

Noelle - Noelle didn't come to the concert because it was too late for her.  She was spending the night at her grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment