Search this blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

August 9th

Can A Quesadilla Disappoint? 

I never thought I could be disappointed by a quesadilla, but this one didn't live up to the deliciousness I had envisioned in my mind.  It could be because I "healthified" it by using less cheese, more vegetables, and a whole wheat tortillas.  I think if I had regular tortillas and packed in the cheese it would have been a bit better.

Cheese Steak Quesadillas
recipe from: http://easypeasypleasy.com/2015/07/07/cheese-steak-quesadillas/





These had all the ingredients to equal deliciousness, but somehow just weren't as great as I had imagined.  Like I said above, add more cheese and that might do the trick. 

Grades:

Megan - C+ (They weren't bad, they were just meh.)

Noelle - B (Noelle liked these slightly more than me, but she also didn't seem too in love with them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment