Search this blog

Monday, September 11, 2017

August 15th

Sneaking in Mustard

So Doug isn't the biggest mustard lover, and this dressing is mustard based.  But there's lots of other delicious stuff in there, so I thought I could sneak in some mustard successfully and it worked!  I think the honey balanced out the mustard flavor enough that Doug liked it.  There's no fooling him... he knew there was mustard in it, but he still liked it anyway.

Honey Mustard, Chicken, Avocado, and Bacon Salad
recipe from: https://cafedelites.com/honey-mustard-chicken-avocado-bacon-salad/




This was delish!  The only thing I really changed was that I used turkey bacon instead of regular bacon because you know...diet.  I also didn't put corn on mine.  I didn't miss the corn, but it would've been good with that too.

Grades:

Megan - A (I love honey mustard dressing so this was perfect for me. )

Noelle - Mustard + salad = no bueno for Noelle.  I didn't even attempt to try to get her to eat this one.  How old are kids when they start liking salad?   I guess probably not for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment