Search this blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

August 20th

Pool Party

We went to my cousin;s new house tonight for a pool party.  Yes - they have a pool - lucky ducks!  The kids had a lot of fun swimming and running around the backyard.  I had a lot of fun chatting and eating :)

Grilled Turkey Burger
at my Cousin Ryan and Dawn's House

This burger was good.  I don't really know what seasonings were in it because I didn't make it.  But, I know seasonings were involved.  Plus it was cooked on the grill which is always a good thing.  I ate it without a but because buns are bad :( (for a diet anyway). 
Then we got to have the most amazing smores after dinner.  Instead of graham crackers, they were sandwiched between two snickerdoodle cookies with dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.  Yep, I broke the diet for that one.  Hey I had no bun, so I deserved it!

Grades:

Megan - A (Grilled = good!  Even without the bun and without cheese, this turkey burger was quite delicious.)

Noelle - A (Noelle had a turkey burger with a bun and cheese!  WOW - she's lucky!  It was a giant burger, and in typical Noelle fashion she ate the whole thing.  Like I've said so many times before...she loves burgers.  I guess she doesn't discriminate between beef and turkey burgers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment