Search this blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

August 8th

21 Day Fix

So, I've started a new health regiment and I am loving it!  I joined Beachbody On Demand and have access to so many fun and challenging workouts I can do at home.  So convenient! The first program I decided to try is 21 Day Fix.  I love it because the workouts are short (30 minutes) but hard!  Also, it comes with an amazing nutrition plan that is really easy for me to follow and I don't feel starving all the time.  I get to eat things like this, that are healthy and delicious!

Guacamole Turkey Burgers
recipe from: http://www.thegarlicdiaries.com/guacamole-turkey-burgers-21-day-fix/

These are so good I would eat them even if I wasn't on a diet!  The burgers are full of flavor and I love avocado, so the guacamole on top is perfect.  Also, they are super healthy and only use up a red container, a blue container, and a teaspoon in the 21 Day Fix diet plan!
I made mine inside on the stove, but they would be so good on the grill!

Grades:

Megan - A (I was surprised by how good these were.  I will definitely make them again...next year of course.)

Noelle - A+ (Noelle loved this.  In fact, while she was eating it she said, "I'm going to eat it all.  It's really yummy!"  Little does she know it's also really healthy too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment