Search this blog

Thursday, September 14, 2017

August 19th

Microbrews & Mexican

Today we went to Oak Park's annual Microbrew review.  I'm not gonna lie...I had a lot of beer which obviously is not part of my diet.  However, I did opt for a fruit cup snack at the fair instead of all the pizza, fries, and other yummy fair foods that were being offered.  By the time the fair was over, I was pretty tipsy, and pretty hungry, so my diet got a little off track.  But, it sure was delicious!

Chile Relleno Burrito
Boss Burrito
Oak Park, IL

Chile Rellenos are my favorite mexican food.  Burritos are awesome.  Put them together and it's a pretty amazing creation.  This was a BIG burrito and it was full of fried peppers and gooey cheese.  Mmmm it's making me hungry just thinking about it!

Grades:

Megan - A (You all know I love Boss Burrito and this was - Yum!  Messy but delicious!)

Noelle - Noelle was asleep by the time we got home from the beer fest, so she missed out on the mexican feast.  Which is sad, because she really loves mexican food.  Although, I'm pretty sure she would've hated my burrito.  Too many things mashed together and too spicy for her delicate little mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment