Search this blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

August 24th

Post Vacation Recovery

We were in Michigan the past few days for a mini-vacation.  I don't know about you, but when I get back from vacation I usually need a little recovery time.  Since we just got back this afternoon, I was not ready to do any real cooking.  Therefore, Trader Joe's frozen section to the rescue!

Mandarin Orange Chicken
Trader Joe's

This has been one of our favorite go-to frozen dinners for a long time.  It's so easy to just pop it in the oven and serve it over some rice.  If you haven't tried this one you should...it's delish!

Grades:

Megan - A (For frozen food you can't get much better than this.  Easy, tasty, and cheap.)

Noelle - A (Noelle said she was eating chicken nuggets, which made her happy.  I wasn't sure how she would feel about the sauce, but she was sopping it up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment