Search this blog

Thursday, September 21, 2017

August 21st

Too Far Behind

Ok, so I am super far behind with my blog posts.  I have a list of everything I've eaten, but honestly when I looked at the list, I could hardly remember what this one tasted like.  I guess I can't say it was amazing since it obviously wasn't very memorable. 

Lemon Garlic Pork Chops
recipe from:https://www.loulougirls.com/2016/04/lemon-creamy-pork-chops.html?showComment=1462409537913#c914866641058470290

Well, like I said I guess this wasn't very memorable.  This looked amazing in the photos on the blog, but mine turned out looking nothing like that.  The only thing I remember about this is that the lemon juice made the cream sauce get weird.  I think they acidity from the lemons kinda curdled it a bit.  Sounds really appetizing right?  I skipped the cheese on this and used milk instead of cream because I was trying to lighten it up.  Perhaps the real ingredients would do better.

Grades:

Megan - B- (This obviously is not an accurate grade since I can hardly even remember it.  I do remember thinking it was ok, but not loving it.  And I remember thinking that the pork chop had a nice crispiness to it So, a B- sounds good.)

Noelle - If I can't remember how I felt about this one, then I definitely can't remember how Noelle felt about it.  If I had to guess I'd say she probably didn't really like it that much.  She probably was ok with the pork but not the sauce. But who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment