Search this blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

April 8th

Tiki Tiki

We went to a tiki restaurant for dinner.  My first tiki experience was a great one!

Chef Shangri-La
North Riverside, IL

This restaurant is super kitschy which makes it amazing.  I liked the big tropical drink selection.  I cant remember what my drink was called, but it had rum, amaretto, and some fruit juices.  It was so tasty!
The food was good...about what you expect from Chinese food.  It came out really quick which is always nice when you have a kid with you.  The portions were HUGE...you definitely get a lot for your money.

Grades:

Megan - A (I had spicy General Tso's Chicken.  It was tasty and my drink was perfect.  I only wish we had been there when they had live music.)

Noelle - A (Noelle had fried chicken and fries and loved it of course.  She also tried mine and liked that too.  She enjoyed looking at the fish and turtles in the restaurant too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment