Search this blog

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 23rd

Stretching It...

I knew this was bound to happen, but we were going out to dinner with other people to a pizza restaurant.  Well, I've already eaten all the "normal" flavors of pizza, so I was fretting over what I would do in order to not repeat a dinner.  Well, that's when I decided to really stretch it and say, "I haven't had this brand of pizza yet."  Really each pizza brand/restaurant is significantly different, so I feel like it's ok.

Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza
Home Run Inn Pizza
Bolingbrook, IL

I have never had Home Run Inn pizza, but it has quite a following in Chicago for thin crust.  We ordered the butter crust and it was delicious! 

Grades:

Megan - A (Delicious thin crust and it really is quite different that the Jewel brand frozen pizza, and Domino's pizza I have previously had this year.  If you go there, definitely get the strawberry lemonade and the cheesy garlic bread because they are really good too.)

Noelle - A+ (Noelle ate a giant piece of garlic bread, and 4 pieces of pizza!  I'd say she loved it.  She was asking for more pizza too, but I was worried she'd get a stomachache from so much pizza, so I cut her off.)

No comments:

Post a Comment