Search this blog

Friday, April 21, 2017

April 19th

Facebook Food

There are so many of those videos on Facebook where they quickly show you how to make delicious looking food.  I always save them, but have never made one until now!  Maybe I'll start trying more.

Chicken Francais
recipe from: https://www.recipe30.com/chicken-francaise.html/





This chicken has an egg batter that reminded me of the batter on a chili rellenos.  The batter was not only delicious but helped keep the chicken moist and tender inside. 
The sauce was yummy, but a little runny.  I think adding some flour or cornstarch would help thicken it.

Grades:

Megan - B+ (I liked this chicken but I would definitely make the sauce thicker.)

Noelle - A- (Noelle seemed to enjoy this and ate quite a bit of it without anything really interesting to say.)


No comments:

Post a Comment