Search this blog

Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 4th

What's for Dinner?

What's for dinner is exactly the question I had for Doug when he got home because tonight was take-out night and I am way to indecisive to decide on a restaurant.  He felt like pizza and that sounded good to me!

Domino's Pizza
Oak Park, IL

Pizza nights are getting rough because I've already had several different kinds.  I really wanted just pepperoni tonight, but I've already had that this year, so I decided to try pepperoni and green olive.

Grades:

Megan - A (Domino's might not be gourmet, but I love it.  And green olives are great on a pizza in my opinion.)

Noelle - A (When I served Noelle she said, "Thank you for giving me pizza mommy."  That melted my heart.  Noelle loved it and ate her whole slice.  She wasn't quite as into the broccoli and carrots I served her with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment