Search this blog

Friday, April 7, 2017

April 6th

Change of Plans

I was going to make dinner tonight.... But then Noelle and I went to my cousins house to visit and meet her new baby.  When we were almost home, I realized I left my purse there.  So, instead of making dinner, I went to pick up my purse after Noelle went to bed.  But, I still wanted dinner so....

Wendy's
Oak Park, IL

I had a spicy chicken sandwich, which in my opinion is one of the best fast food chicken sandwiches you can get.  Crispy, spicy, and fried.  Yum!

Grades:

Megan - A (I mean it's greasy fast food so of course it gets an A.  Probably an F for health though.)

Noelle - Noelle was sleeping so she missed out on this one.  I saw a sign though that Wendy's has $1.99 kids meals after 4pm.  That's pretty tempting....

No comments:

Post a Comment