Search this blog

Friday, April 28, 2017

April 25th

Cousin's Dinner

I have two cousins who live in Oak Park and unfortunately even though we live so close, we don't get around to seeing each other all that often.  Tonight I had a nice (and long overdue) dinner with them at one of my favorite local restaurants.

Truffle, Parmesan, and Shroom Macaroni and Cheese
Scratch on Lake
Oak Park, IL

I have eaten at Scratch once before this year and had their delicious burger.  This time around I went for the decadent mac and cheese.  Scratch offers all different flavors of mac and cheese...I'm sure you'll see some other flavors on this blog as the year goes on.  Dinner was so, so good and great to catch up with my cousins!

Grades:

Megan - A+ (I love this twist on mac and cheese.  The truffle flavor is decadent and the parmesan and mushrooms make it perfect.)

Noelle - Noelle was already snoozin'

No comments:

Post a Comment